Timelapse shots of cars, traffic and cityscapes. Shot in Calgary and Vancouver. The closest-to-raw footage can be found in the bigger quicktime files, the ones which include city names in the file names. Those are the "originals". I only created MPEG2 of everything-in-one-clip so that Internet Archive could use it to create screenshots and MP4s. If you're going to edit with these clips, USE THE BIG QUICKTIME FILES. --- Time Lapse, 100x, 200x
- Vancouver apartments, day to night.
- Vancouver river, day to dusk.
- Wide Vancouver cityscape, tilted slightly, dusk to night.
- Calgary (Glenmore Trail intersecting Macleod Trail) traffic, dusk to night.
- Calgary looking north up Macleod Trail, looking at downtown. Jittery due to slight camera movement.